1. Ms. Archana Bhatnagar and Ms. Bhaavya Pahuja are interviewed by Ms. Amulya Hans on the issue of depression among youth. The programme also benefitted from inputs by Ms. Anupriya Belel.
2. In this programme, Ms. Annu and Ms. Neha recite their self-composed poems. Ms. Annu is reciting the poem Meri Chahatein. Ms. Neha is reciting three poems; Aaina, Azadi and Meri Kahaani Ka Anta.
3. Ms. Elangbam Ichal from Imphal, Manipur is interviewed by Ms. Amulya Hans in this programme which is themed on celebrating the regional and cultural diversity of India.
4. Ms. Amulya Hans introduces Ms. Pooja who is narrating a story titled Chief Ki Daawat in this programme. The story is authored by Mr. Bhishm Sahni.
5. Ms. Amulya Hans conducts a featured interview of the Tree Census Project undertaken by the Department of Environmental Studies in the College. Some of the members of the Project Team are interviewed which include Dr. Govind Singh, Ms. Marwah, Ms. Ashwariya Sah, Ms. Ruchi Saini and Ms. Reeny Modi. Note that this programme was first broadcasted for the Indraprastha College Community Radio Weblink.